New Hampshire Boat Transport
New Hampshire Boat Transporters have to follow the New Hampshire state DOT regulations at all times. Requirements for over size boats:
- When boat haulers in New Hampshire are transporting the hours of operation are regulated. Generally the hours of operation are one-half hour after sunrise to one-half hour before sunset.
- Any boat over 8’6” wide must have a permit issued by the state. Allow at least 24 hours prior to transport to obtain a permit. Keep in mind that some cities and metropolitan areas may require additional permits.
- A professional boat transport company will need the following:
- Any boat over 12’ wide will require an escort
- Any boat over 14’ will require two escorts.
- Any load that can be reduced to legal, 13’6”, must be done so prior to transport.
- Travel is NOT permitted on weekend unless stated on your permit and Sunday and restrictions may apply on federal and state holidays.
For more info visit New Hampshire DOT at http://www.nh.gov/dot/
Boat Transport Pros
Concord | Portsmouth | Fort Stark | Hampton | North Hampton | New Castle | Rye | Hampton Falls | Seabrook | Newington | Meredith | Laconia
Bodies of Water
Atlantic Ocean | Androscoggin River | Connecticut River | Merrimack River | Lake Winnipesaukee